|Room\Time||9:30 AM||11:00 AM||1:00 PM||2:30 PM|
|B126||The Late Season Harvest||Encouraging Local Pollinators||The Late Season Harvest||Encouraging Local Pollinators|
|C167||Planning & Planting a Prairie Orchard||DIY Apothecary||Planning & Planting a Prairie Orchard||DIY Apothecary|
|B222||Bio-dynamic Gardening||Growing Perennial Food Crops||Bio-dynamic Gardening||Growing Perennial Food Crops|
|Auditorium||Gardening By Observation||Horticultural Entrepeneurs Panel||Gardening By Observation||Growing Cannabis Panel|
Admission to all workshops is $10 per workshop and includes trade show entry.
Online Registration is now Open!
- Online registration closes Tuesday, March 26th.
- Trade show passes are available for purchase at the door.
- Walk up registration for workshops will be available day of at 8:30 AM – space permitting.
- No refunds after March 26th.
Free parking for guests is available at:
- The North and South campuses of CMU.
- Saint Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church 2255 Grant Ave
- Shaftesbury High School 2240 Grant Ave.